how to create webpage

Dachawar prabhakar vijaykumar

Aug 12, 2017, 6:49:05 AM8/12/17
to Django users
hi i am new in django. how to create a webpage in it. where should i write pyhton code in it. plz explain

Larry Medina

Aug 12, 2017, 10:53:46 AM8/12/17
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dachawar,

I too am new and am currently going through the tutorial which can be found here:  https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.11/intro/tutorial01/

This will give you a good basis as to how the databases are written with Python as well as what takes care of URL links, building the content for your website, etc.  It does assume that you have installed Django onto a workstation, but if you haven't, the instructions for the install can be found here:  https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.11/intro/install/

Happy Learning!

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 4:19 AM, Dachawar prabhakar vijaykumar <dachaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
hi i am new in django. how to create a webpage in it. where should i write pyhton code in it. plz explain

Larry Medina

Sol Chikuse

Aug 12, 2017, 11:15:30 AM8/12/17
to Django users
Hi Dachawar.

As much as Django, which is a web framework is designed to simplify your web development life, you will need to build the basic understanding of how it works.
The best way to do this is to go through the Django
documentation. Django has Tutorials that take you by the hand through a series of steps to create a Web application including web pages. You need to
start here if you’re new to Django or Web application development. If you are patient enough, you will never go wrong
and you will find Django code very familiar to Python code. This is how I and most of Django developers started and continue to build on our knowledge and skills.