App Dev wanted

Arne Bollinger

Apr 29, 2020, 10:09:11 AM4/29/20
to Django users
Hey,
We came with a project out of a Covid-19 Hackathon that we could not finish. Now we want to launch as fast as possible as long as people are still in need of social contact.

We want to develop an Open-Source Django App that creates Jitsi Meet Sessions and sends out Emails to participants. Pretty simple. 3 volunteer backend devs have left us with unfinished code, so now we want to pay somebody from our pockets, to get it online asap!

Here is a head start, the frontend is almost ready:
https://github.com/CoronaCircles/coronacircles-django
I estimate roughly maximum 10 hours needed. We have a Budget of at least 1000€.
Anybody wants to help us?

Cheers,
Arne

mohamed khaled

Apr 29, 2020, 10:25:32 AM4/29/20
to Django users
I am django developer and I have collaborated two projects and I am working on third project is a little bit bigger than other this my github https://github.com/khaldon I will collaborate with you in your project what I have known

wanbao jin

Apr 29, 2020, 10:31:49 AM4/29/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Due to the corona virus, I've been reduced my hours. So I have much time to work on it.

Kindly email me if you need a volunteer.

Thanks

Motaz Hejaze

Apr 29, 2020, 10:57:50 AM4/29/20
to Django users
Please let me know more details , thanks

tejasri mamidi

Apr 29, 2020, 11:23:27 AM4/29/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm new django developer ,I wanna help you ...if need it ..email me

John McClain

Apr 29, 2020, 11:51:42 AM4/29/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Arne,

I am interested

John

John McClain

Cell: 085-1977-823
Skype: jmcclain0129

Amitesh Sahay

Apr 29, 2020, 11:58:45 AM4/29/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey Arne,

I have 4 years of web dev exp.. if you wish we can have a con call and get around the work based on the requirements

Shourya kesari

Apr 29, 2020, 1:29:13 PM4/29/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
   I too can help you with the project.

Ganesh Babu

Apr 30, 2020, 1:37:00 AM4/30/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

    I am ready to help you to the project.

--
Best Regards
Sri Ganesh Babu.S

Kola Badmus

Apr 30, 2020, 8:06:05 AM4/30/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I want to help

Sent from my iPhone

Siddhartha Satyakama

Apr 30, 2020, 8:20:01 AM4/30/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I want to collaborate with your project. I have pretty much knowledge in Django have completed my internship in Django development with a Toronto based startup last week.
Here is my GitHub, let me know if you want help from me.

Andréas Kühne

Apr 30, 2020, 10:35:20 AM4/30/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arne,

I would also be interested in helping you. I have 7 years of experience developing in Django and it sounds as though the solution is pretty easy to finish?

Regards,

Andréas

Shyam Acharjya

Apr 30, 2020, 5:51:13 PM4/30/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I would like to discuss more about what you want this project to be. I can surely be of assistance so hit me in chat and we can go from there.

Amit Gupta

Apr 30, 2020, 8:16:34 PM4/30/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hii
I wish your project will be completed soon
If wanna help u can contact me and send the details about remaining work I would try to help

Regards
Amit Gupta

Kola Badmus

May 8, 2020, 6:40:47 AM5/8/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey I’m interested
Reach out +2347036497792

ekong, emmanuel

May 8, 2020, 6:46:38 AM5/8/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am available to work with you guys

On Fri, 8 May 2020 at 11:40 AM, Kola Badmus <badmusk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey I’m interested
Reach out +2347036497792

On Tuesday, April 28, 2020, Arne Bollinger <ar...@bollinger-design.de> wrote:
Hey,
We came with a project out of a Covid-19 Hackathon that we could not finish. Now we want to launch as fast as possible as long as people are still in need of social contact.

We want to develop an Open-Source Django App that creates Jitsi Meet Sessions and sends out Emails to participants. Pretty simple. 3 volunteer backend devs have left us with unfinished code, so now we want to pay somebody from our pockets, to get it online asap!

Here is a head start, the frontend is almost ready:
https://github.com/CoronaCircles/coronacircles-django
I estimate roughly maximum 10 hours needed. We have a Budget of at least 1000€.
Anybody wants to help us?

Cheers,
Arne

Disclaimer
This e-mail is intended solely for the named recipient. The information contained in this message is strictly confidential.
  • If you are not the named recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or reproduction of this document and or its content is prohibited and may be deemed unlawful.
  • If you are not the named recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender by a return e-mail and delete all copies of it from your computer and mail.
Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be those of Landmark University, to whom no liability shall be attached whatsoever.

Thank you