Checkout my new Project CryptographicFields

Shahprogrammer

Sep 18, 2020, 9:35:18 AM9/18/20
to Django users
Hi guys, I have build an open source project  for using cryptography in Django Models . It allows by-directional encryption.
Here is the link :- Django-CryptographicFields

oba stephen

Sep 18, 2020, 10:53:04 AM9/18/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Nice

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 2:32 PM Shahprogrammer <dhwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys, I have build an open source project  for using cryptography in Django Models . It allows by-directional encryption.
Here is the link :- Django-CryptographicFields

Shahprogrammer

Sep 20, 2020, 11:51:21 PM9/20/20
to Django users
Released new version of it .check it out guys