Recruitment

Harish Thiyagharajan

Sep 23, 2020, 10:41:48 AM9/23/20
to Django users
I want a interested django user , DM mail for more details , all the details including payment can be discussed ...looking for for you guys .

Anh Nguyen

Sep 23, 2020, 10:44:50 AM9/23/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I’m, interested!

On Sep 23, 2020, at 14:23, Harish Thiyagharajan <harishth...@gmail.com> wrote:

I want a interested django user , DM mail for more details , all the details including payment can be discussed ...looking for for you guys .

RANGA BHARATH JINKA

Sep 23, 2020, 11:15:26 AM9/23/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested

--
Thanks and Regards

J. Ranga Bharath
cell: 9110334114

Tobi DEGNON

Sep 23, 2020, 11:35:31 AM9/23/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi, you are looking for a django dev right? I'm available

Le mer. 23 sept. 2020 15 h 41, Harish Thiyagharajan <harishth...@gmail.com> a écrit :
I want a interested django user , DM mail for more details , all the details including payment can be discussed ...looking for for you guys .

Harish Thiyagharajan

Sep 23, 2020, 11:39:05 AM9/23/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
mail me your questions , or call me or what's app, if it is a call , I suggest that you do it today, the more you late , the more your loss, already 5 applicant on the go, so please make it fast.

ule...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020, 11:51:41 AM9/23/20
to Django users
Hi,
I am available
Thanks,

Alam Khazi

Sep 23, 2020, 11:57:44 AM9/23/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

shubham vashisht

Sep 23, 2020, 12:04:37 PM9/23/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
What's the job and how much is the pay?

Madhav Nandan

Sep 23, 2020, 2:39:29 PM9/23/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested here.

--
Madhav Nandan

Sani Kamal

Sep 23, 2020, 5:29:36 PM9/23/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Héctor Alonso Lozada Echezuría

Sep 23, 2020, 5:48:56 PM9/23/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm, interested

El mié., 23 sept. 2020 a las 8:40, Harish Thiyagharajan (<harishth...@gmail.com>) escribió:
I want a interested django user , DM mail for more details , all the details including payment can be discussed ...looking for for you guys .

Héctor Alonso Lozada Echezuría

Virendra Tripathi

Sep 23, 2020, 7:39:19 PM9/23/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Harish,

I am interested. And, will be in India for 3 months starting Oct 1st week.

Please let me know your whatsapp details and I'll reach out to you.

Thanks,
Virendra

Virendra Tripathi

San Jose, CA

tri...@gmail.com , viren...@gmail.com

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 7:39 AM Harish Thiyagharajan <harishth...@gmail.com> wrote:
I want a interested django user , DM mail for more details , all the details including payment can be discussed ...looking for for you guys .

Karan Sahu

Sep 24, 2020, 7:19:57 PM9/24/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Karan here, Have 3 years of experience to work as a Django Developer.

Let me know when we are good to talk on the same.

Regards,
Karan

Let's Code

Sep 25, 2020, 11:20:29 AM9/25/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm interested!

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020, 8:10 PM Harish Thiyagharajan <harishth...@gmail.com> wrote:
I want a interested django user , DM mail for more details , all the details including payment can be discussed ...looking for for you guys .

Abimbola Felix

Sep 25, 2020, 5:24:56 PM9/25/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Am interested

Lokesh Kumar

Sep 28, 2020, 9:35:27 AM9/28/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I would love to connect and have a discussion.

Sincerely,
Lokesh Kumar

SHUBHAM .SINGH. RATHORE

Sep 29, 2020, 5:40:13 AM9/29/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested  love to join

On Wed, 23 Sep 2020, 8:10 pm Harish Thiyagharajan, <harishth...@gmail.com> wrote:
I want a interested django user , DM mail for more details , all the details including payment can be discussed ...looking for for you guys .

FLAVIEN HERI

Sep 29, 2020, 6:29:23 AM9/29/20
to django-users
Im interested, this is my whatsapp nimbe +243978587009

Le mer. 23 sept. 2020 à 3:39 PM, Harish Thiyagharajan <harishth...@gmail.com> a écrit :
I want a interested django user , DM mail for more details , all the details including payment can be discussed ...looking for for you guys .

abishkar khatiwada

Oct 1, 2020, 9:02:41 AM10/1/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested sir.

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 8:25 PM Harish Thiyagharajan <harishth...@gmail.com> wrote:
I want a interested django user , DM mail for more details , all the details including payment can be discussed ...looking for for you guys .

Dvs Khamele

Oct 11, 2020, 1:21:42 PM10/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi do you hire contract based python/django freelancer?
 We can help you in this and related tasks at fair prices. Reply or send email to div...@pythonmate.com
Best Regards,
Divyesh Khamele,
Pythonmate

On Wed, 23 Sep 2020, 8:11 pm Harish Thiyagharajan, <harishth...@gmail.com> wrote:
I want a interested django user , DM mail for more details , all the details including payment can be discussed ...looking for for you guys .

abishkar khatiwada

Oct 13, 2020, 8:54:48 AM10/13/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

John Rajesh

Oct 13, 2020, 9:02:44 AM10/13/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

I'm interested

On 23 Sep 2020 20:11, "Harish Thiyagharajan" <harishth...@gmail.com> wrote:
I want a interested django user , DM mail for more details , all the details including payment can be discussed ...looking for for you guys .

Dvs Khamele

Oct 14, 2020, 5:23:04 AM10/14/20
to django...@googlegroups.com, john1...@gmail.com
Hi John,
Thanks for interest in Python / Django services. Let me know the best time to have contact also some contact details to my email personally.
Mine are:- live:dvskha, https://wa.me/+91918225998112
Thanks and regards,
Divyesh Khamele

On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 at 18:32, John Rajesh <john1...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm interested

On 23 Sep 2020 20:11, "Harish Thiyagharajan" <harishth...@gmail.com> wrote:
I want a interested django user , DM mail for more details , all the details including payment can be discussed ...looking for for you guys .

Kasper Laudrup

Oct 14, 2020, 6:17:10 AM10/14/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Divyesh,

On 14/10/2020 11.20, Dvs Khamele wrote:
> Hi John,
> Thanks for interest in Python / Django services. Let me know the best
> time to have contact also some contact details to my email personally.

Considering your very shady behavior of spamming this list previously, I
hope people will consider twice before doing any kind of business with you.

That kind of behavior doesn't leave the impression of a trustworthy
business partner and I would definitely recommend everyone to stay far
away from you.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

Dvs Khamele

Oct 14, 2020, 10:21:28 AM10/14/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Did not expected this, apologizes.

Damanjeet Singh

Oct 14, 2020, 5:49:00 PM10/14/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Better to support and answers to users quries rather than promoting your business here.

Farai M

Oct 15, 2020, 12:27:18 AM10/15/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
One email l think would have been   enough because it goes  to every body.The email should have been on it's separate thread with a  full company profile and details so it stands out when we need those services people will just search their inbox. Then you could put a  banner pricing links to github, linkedin and your work so it will be really engaging.I might not need your services but know someone who does so need something l can forward to them. I think admin should come out with a criteria for such emails so we support each other with out offending anyone . Otherwise happy hustle wish the best may you succeed.If you look at the trend also when someone wish to hire they mention it otherwise they will just be requiring help or information .I don't know admin if we have a slack channel if it's there please send me an invite if not we might need one so we can clearly separate our posts.