Looking for help to add quantity field in my food ordering project

Shashank Tiwari

Jul 15, 2021, 9:35:37 AM7/15/21
to Django users
Hello community!
I hope you all are in best health. I've been working on developing a food ordering site in Django, pretty much of the work is done, but I can't figure out how to let a user select multiple quantity of a same item in a single order.
The code is available on GitHub and to add the quantity feature, there are two more active branches on the site.
Since it is only my second Django project, I really wish it gets completed.
If you feel you can help, please let me know.
Any kind of help will be highly appreciable.
Thanks!

Derek

Jul 16, 2021, 9:16:47 AM7/16/21
to Django users