The database driver doesn't support modern datatime types.

Ivan Martić

Feb 11, 2019, 5:21:37 AM2/11/19
to Django users
Hi all,

I am migrating to from development to prod server and getting this error app.

Error started to show after installation of allauth library.
I cant find anything on google related to this topic so I hope you can help me out.

Traceback is saying:
Exception Type: ImproperlyConfigured at /accounts/login/
Exception Value: The database driver doesn't support modern datatime types.

DB is MSSQL and I should have all neccesery installation because it worked previously (on local server - pyodbc, azure...)

Thank you in advance

Ivan Martić

Feb 11, 2019, 9:17:44 AM2/11/19
to Django users
resolved.

Microsoft ODBC driver was missing, download it from MS official web page and all is working perfect now