Can we make 1 function to check the objects need update and update them

Anirudh choudhary

Aug 30, 2018, 2:19:32 AM8/30/18
to Django users
I am Writing the program which will collect all the content and display it and I want this to be robust but i am not able to find in documentation related this

Mikhailo Keda

Aug 30, 2018, 2:49:17 AM8/30/18
to Django users
Check Django documentation https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.1/

Anirudh choudhary

Aug 30, 2018, 2:58:01 AM8/30/18
to Django users
I have read it already and the best I found from the documentation is the signals but signals only save when save command is given and it is manually

On Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 12:19:17 PM UTC+5:30, Mikhailo Keda wrote:
Check Django documentation https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.1/

Mikhailo Keda

Aug 30, 2018, 3:59:32 AM8/30/18
to Django users
Django store data in a database, your program could get all data from the database.