Django help needed URGENTLY!!!!

Kay TV

Nov 29, 2021, 8:31:35 PM11/29/21
to Django users
Hi everyone.
Can anyone please help. I have a Django project which i want to distribute as a Windows executable file. What do I do please?

Kasper Laudrup

Nov 30, 2021, 4:01:49 AM11/30/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 30/11/2021 02.25, Kay TV wrote:
> Hi everyone.

First of all, instead of a generic subject and screaming things like
urgent. Try to write a more descriptive subject. It will increase the
chances of someone being willing to help you.

> Can anyone please help. I have a Django project which i want to
> distribute as a Windows executable file. What do I do please?

You need to be more specific. It should be simple enough to create a
self-extracting archive, but I doubt that's what you mean or is it?

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup
OpenPGP_0xE5D9CAC64AAA55EB.asc
OpenPGP_signature