Error: Login at the Admin Page (Django)

Kendel Ibarra

Feb 1, 2021, 9:00:16 AM2/1/21
to Django users

Hi everybody. I am having some troubles. I am taking the free course of Prof. Charles Severance (Dr. Chuck)., on lesson 6, tutorial part 2, I've created the username and password successfully,  but at the  moment to login at http://djtutorial.dj4e.com/admin I receive the following message:

"Please enter the correct username and password for a staff account. Note that both fields may be case-sensitive."

I do not know what's going on. Please I need some help.

Thanks in advanced.

Kasper Laudrup

Feb 1, 2021, 9:49:50 AM2/1/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
If you're sure you've entered the correct username and password that you
used for creating the account, then I'd suggest you try asking Dr. Chuck
for help. I don't know what makes you think anyone here can help.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup