how to read and parse the csv files using pandas in django

naga lokesh

Mar 28, 2019, 7:34:54 AM3/28/19
to Django users
I have normal python code to plot the graphs for csv data(data visualisation).But I need code in django and graphs should display on dashboard...
main.py

Alison Mukoma

Mar 28, 2019, 8:06:02 AM3/28/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It seems that to achieve that you need to put up a django project and maybe a seperate app for best practices
where you can write that code in views and send your data to templates as context variables then after put up your routing in URLs
and you can design your dashboard as you like it.

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 1:34 PM naga lokesh <vnagalo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have normal python code to plot the graphs for csv data(data visualisation).But I need code in django and graphs should display on dashboard...

Jayram Rawat

Mar 28, 2019, 3:12:14 PM3/28/19
to Django users
can you send the data sheet which you are using in this program.