Django 1.11 admin Bug!! list_filter get duplicated in other models admin

閲覧: 54 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

ebuild

未読、
2018/05/30 1:58:282018/05/30
To: Django users
This is happening only after updated to from 1.8 to 1.11, using Eclipse.
I have multiple model admin with different list_filter, what is happening is that when I go to modelA admin page which has list_filter and then navigate to modelB admin I got the list_filter of modelA displayed instead of the modelB's one. If I make a selection from one of the displayed filters the url get appended with "?e=1" but no error displayed in the console

The same happens if  I restart the server and navigate to modelB admin first and then go to modelA admin the list_filter of B get displayed.

Any clue ??

Jason

未読、
2018/05/30 7:59:042018/05/30
To: Django users
maybe.  Best thing for you to do would make an example and write a ticket about it at https://code.djangoproject.com/

Jason

未読、
2018/05/30 7:59:232018/05/30
To: Django users
maybe.  Best thing for you to do would make an example and write a ticket about it at https://code.djangoproject.com/

On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 1:58:28 AM UTC-4, ebuild wrote:

ebuild

未読、
2018/06/18 17:23:442018/06/18
To: Django users