Accessing my local backend

Rafael J. Soteldo S.

Mar 12, 2023, 1:33:40 PM3/12/23
to Django users
Hi there:

I'm being able to access my local backend built with django/python from Postman and react, but if I try to access it from an application built for mobiles, I get a Network error. I try to access the backend from an android device

What should I set in django in order to being able to access my endpoints from a device other than the computer

Thanks in advance

Donald KANTI

Mar 12, 2023, 1:42:19 PM3/12/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey you should start the Django server on 0.0.0.0 ....something like this python
python manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8000
Then make sure the mobile and your server are in the same network

Carlos André Dantas de Lima

Mar 12, 2023, 6:02:58 PM3/12/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Have you chose url in settings, allow tô access and you try access with mobile deixe in other address or port

Vanitha R

Mar 20, 2023, 11:08:25 AM3/20/23
to django...@googlegroups.com