How to implement history/track changes for all users

Alexander Joseph

Dec 16, 2017, 4:53:19 PM12/16/17
to Django users
I have an app that keeps a database of products and parts of products that allows users to authenticate via their Office365 account. I'd like to track all the changes all users make (create, update, delete), which I want to make view-able by all users. It looks like there are a couple of packages that might be good for this - django-revision and django-simple-history. Does anyone have any experience with either of these packages and know if they can do what I'm trying to do? Any suggestions on which to use? I read the docs on these but since I'm still pretty new to django most of it I think is over my head. I'll have to learn as I go but wanted to get perspectives from people who have more experience than me. Thanks