Django/python free Training

Python Class

Dec 18, 2020, 9:27:14 AM12/18/20
to Django users
Hi guys,

I am manucho from Kenya and am good developer with django and python and i want to teach people what i know .I want to start a youtube channel for Django and python based tutorials ..If intrested you can message me here on concepts and projects you want covered and i will start immediately.

Regards,
Manucho.

Parvez Khan Pathan

Dec 18, 2020, 9:30:39 AM12/18/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested

yashwanth balanagu

Dec 18, 2020, 10:18:52 AM12/18/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Ajeet Kumar Gupt

Dec 18, 2020, 11:14:55 AM12/18/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested

Sujayeendra G

Dec 18, 2020, 11:22:38 AM12/18/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manucho,

I’m interested to subscribe for your channel.
I have a concept of building Lead Management in Python/Django. If you can able to teach CRM related course. It will be really useful for many of us.

Thank you
Regards
Sujay

Sent from Sujay’s iPhone

neo...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2020, 11:28:55 AM12/18/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Estoy interesado.

Varnan Thirugnanasambandan

Dec 18, 2020, 11:29:19 AM12/18/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested.

Parul.

Dec 18, 2020, 11:29:19 AM12/18/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested
I am a beginner in django , it will be really useful.

Madhuri Wanave

Dec 19, 2020, 10:55:29 AM12/19/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Ronak Mistry

Dec 19, 2020, 11:24:43 AM12/19/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

ule...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2020, 12:05:57 PM12/19/20
to Django users
i'm interested.

Parul.

Dec 19, 2020, 12:37:08 PM12/19/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested

Oyedele Yusuff

Dec 19, 2020, 6:53:33 PM12/19/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested

Rg Lee

Dec 19, 2020, 9:30:40 PM12/19/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested

Oyedele Yusuff <oyedel...@gmail.com> 于 2020年12月20日周日 07:53写道:

Noel Simela

Dec 19, 2020, 10:21:18 PM12/19/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Have you worked on project that handles file uploads and sharing like google drive,dropbox e.t.c? There are no tutorials on such projects anywhere. That could be your starting point.

Many Thanks,

Barbara Leonard

Dec 20, 2020, 10:50:26 AM12/20/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm Interested

cubells

Dec 20, 2020, 11:00:13 AM12/20/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
El 18/12/20 a les 6:41, Python Class ha escrit:
I'm interested too manucho.

--
Atentament, cubells.

Oyedele Yusuff

Dec 20, 2020, 12:18:37 PM12/20/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I interested too

On Fri, 18 Dec 2020 3:26 pm Python Class, <rampage...@gmail.com> wrote:

radheyraman

Dec 20, 2020, 12:18:42 PM12/20/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

I wanted to join

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

AidEmpire

Dec 20, 2020, 12:19:22 PM12/20/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
interested

пт, 18 дек. 2020 г. в 19:26, Python Class <rampage...@gmail.com>:

Abdulfarid Olakunle

Dec 20, 2020, 12:19:26 PM12/20/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

KUMBHAGIRI SIVAKRISHNA

Dec 21, 2020, 12:20:17 AM12/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

developer panther

Dec 21, 2020, 4:50:56 AM12/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
hi

Let me introduce my self
I am python developer with and over all production experience of 4 years ,my advance specialization is in RESTapi ,Django ,python ,git ,mongodb,mysql, docker ,nginx , gunicorn, celery ,redis
Aws,heroku, postgresql, django-restframework, sentry , ci/cd , PEP8, Flake8 , software architecture , data modeling also very keen to upgrade myself daily with trend
** bonous experience with basics of ai **
openCv ,deep learning,CNN ,image processing

I have also been  several ERP,video streaming platform,food delivery,ETASK,HRMS,Digital health care system, cyber security , chatting app domain projects and client project as well

hope i suits the requirement we can talk

thanks and regards
Abhisek singh

David Zea

Dec 21, 2020, 7:40:48 AM12/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

I'm  Interested!

F Fariborzi Araghi

Dec 21, 2020, 9:11:51 AM12/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
hello

i have problem

in install Django

i khnow python and i have abunta but i can not install Django

Sabas Alfredo

Dec 21, 2020, 9:12:08 AM12/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested !

Regards,
Sabas Alfredo

Mohammed Fakher

Dec 21, 2020, 9:12:10 AM12/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested

David Zea

Dec 21, 2020, 10:49:09 AM12/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
What is the problem ? Do you have install python in your pc?

Shivansh Sen

Dec 21, 2020, 10:54:54 AM12/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, share error. Right from terminal

Shivansh Sen
India

Peter T

Dec 21, 2020, 11:03:28 AM12/21/20
to Django users
I'm interested.
I think for a tutorial you should read and follow along with the django documentation but explain it in more
depth

David Zea

Dec 21, 2020, 11:19:37 AM12/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Send us pic about error and how your installing django!

Python Class

Dec 21, 2020, 12:05:37 PM12/21/20
to Django users
Hey guys,
Thanks for the intrest here is the  youtube link
 bring those recomendetions so i can start coding .

First video will be up on Thursday.

I have some amzing projects linedup and i would not mind doing more.

Jonathan Mator

Dec 22, 2020, 9:02:02 AM12/22/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Claive NKOKOLO MALANDA

Dec 22, 2020, 9:02:35 AM12/22/20
to Django users
Hi i'm interested!

kerolos emad

narendra thapa

Dec 23, 2020, 3:46:16 AM12/23/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
interested to connect with you

yashwanth .k

Dec 23, 2020, 4:26:31 AM12/23/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested!
Add me as well.

Ruhia gr

Dec 23, 2020, 5:49:52 AM12/23/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

rpower

Dec 23, 2020, 10:50:13 AM12/23/20
to Django users
interested

Igbinyemi Adeboye Amos

Dec 23, 2020, 10:55:49 AM12/23/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested.

Igbinyemi Adeboye Amos
Cybersecurity Personnel
09063997466

Surya M

Dec 23, 2020, 10:58:46 AM12/23/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I'm interested , I already working with Django without any knowledge and guidance,It's useful to me.

Shruti Yadav

Dec 23, 2020, 12:27:31 PM12/23/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested

Joseph M. Afonne

Dec 24, 2020, 11:07:48 AM12/24/20
to Django users
do a beginner django tutorial, that beginners should do when they want to start coding in Django.

JOHN GABRIEL

Dec 25, 2020, 9:54:39 AM12/25/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Madhuri Deshmukh

Madhuri Deshmukh

Dec 25, 2020, 11:24:33 AM12/25/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested

Madhav Nandan

Dec 25, 2020, 11:55:36 PM12/25/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Which version you are installing?, I think I can help you with that. However, This is not a relevant reply you posted for python training.

--
Madhav Nandan

ALPURQAAN

Dec 26, 2020, 12:54:20 PM12/26/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Very good, am interested to be with you guys

Veena R

Dec 26, 2020, 12:54:32 PM12/26/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Ruhia gr

Dec 29, 2020, 6:22:22 AM12/29/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
how can we join training .If there is any link please let me know .