Can I involve a node js App in my Django App?

Alexander Rogowski

May 31, 2020, 10:25:06 AM5/31/20
to Django users

I have a chatbot implemented in a nodejs app (with vue files) and is splitted into different settings like human.vue, non-human.vue , human-with-random-type-delay.vue etc...

My question now is, how can I show a selection of this settings in my django project? The nodejs App loads atm the setting randomly. I would like to select them with a radio button and after a click on a button, the chatbot is loaded on the page.

Is this makeable with django? I want to work further with django so we can connect it with mturk und serve generated urls/sessions.