want to join IRC

pandy...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2018, 9:13:24 PM1/11/18
to Django users
Hello Everyone,
I want to join #django IRC channel please if someone can help me over.

Regards,
Thank you!

Jason

Jan 12, 2018, 6:59:29 AM1/12/18
to Django users
there are two items at https://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/IrcFAQ that would be helpful to you in the General Tips section,  Also, there are a large number of results when you search for how to join irc

Apurva Anil Kunkulol

Jan 13, 2018, 9:34:30 AM1/13/18
to Django users
This is alright, but the thing is that whenever I login, I see no other users on the channel talking.
I use this #django-IRC-channel to join. So I want to know if this is correct, or there's something else that needs to be done that I'm not currently.

Jason

Jan 13, 2018, 10:34:55 AM1/13/18
to Django users
That's most likely due to the channel being slow.  I bet if you stayed logged in for a couple weeks you would see more activity.  Or even post a question?