Django websites for study and improvement

Ankush Thakur

May 31, 2016, 1:56:39 PM5/31/16
to django...@googlegroups.com
Are there any large-ish (I mean, beyond blogs, polls, etc.) websites (web apps?) out there that are open source and can help me learn in the real world? I have covered the basics, even converted my own blog into Django, but I feel I don't know anything about how Django is used out in the wild.

I can choose to study the django.contrib apps, but my focus is not on diving into Django's internals right now.

Any recommendations?

Regards,
Ankush Thakur

Akhil Lawrence

May 31, 2016, 2:09:53 PM5/31/16
to Django users
You can get many django based applications from github.

You can also refer

Even though you are not interested in django internals.. this might be helpful

Tim Graham

Jun 1, 2016, 10:48:46 AM6/1/16
to Django users

Ankush Thakur

Jun 8, 2016, 12:51:23 PM6/8/16
to Django users
Superb recommendation, Tim! Thanks once again! :D :D

~~Ankush

Ankush Thakur

Jun 8, 2016, 12:53:43 PM6/8/16
to Django users
Wow, that's quite a lot! Thanks, Akhil! Can I write to you with (silly) questions I might have about these? :P

~~Ankush