web based application to monitor sybase ase database server

anantha sharma

Jul 9, 2014, 2:20:48 AM7/9/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am planing to build web based application to monitor sybase ase database server the details are given below.

In this moment we are monitoring sybase ASE database server by shell script(cron job) these data we are pushing to other database server what we call is
monitoring server.After business hrs we are gathering metrics for each job/server cpu,disk i/o,memory, dbspace usages through some store procedures
manually  now we are planing to build a platform like a web based dash board so that the business owners can monitor their jobs/process load on server,
this will help them to enhance their procedures (like modification sp's) in a single short.  pls find the link for better understand.

C. Kirby

Jul 9, 2014, 11:21:44 AM7/9/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
A fine plan.
Do you have a question regarding django?