How to Minify, obfuscate, and compress django code

hin Account

Aug 9, 2017, 12:03:51 PM8/9/17
to Django users
Hi All,

I am developing one products using the django framework.  I don't to share the my source code with the client. I just want to share the obfuscated code with client. Please tell me how to do the same in django?

Mike Dewhirst

Aug 9, 2017, 8:31:54 PM8/9/17
to django...@googlegroups.com
Have a look in __py cache__

Connected by Motorola

hin Account <gmcs.t...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I am developing one products using the django framework.  I don't to share the my source code with the client. I just want to share the obfuscated code with client. Please tell me how to do the same in django?

Bernd Wechner

Aug 9, 2017, 8:43:37 PM8/9/17
to Django users
I'm a little confused as to what this has to do with Django, which runs server side. The code it emits to the client is limited to what you put in your templates, including perhaps the widgets that django provides for forms.

I use a lot of javascript in my forms, and it's my responsibility to minify that and include links to the minified code in my templates in production (and unminified in development) but these are all django unrelated build issues. And solving them depends on django unrelated tool sets you're using.

Antonis Christofides

Aug 10, 2017, 3:13:31 AM8/10/17
to django...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

while it is not entirely clear what the original poster wants, if he's referring to JavaScript then django-compressor provides some support for that.

Regards,

Antonis

Antonis Christofides
http://djangodeployment.com