CSS doesnt work deployed on Pythonanywhere

Alexis Soko

Mar 31, 2020, 3:54:59 PM3/31/20
to Django users
Really simple stuff. webpage navbar looks propper locally. But when deployed the navbar loses font and goes vertical. Checked Django and bootstrap installed versions on both,
Any thoughts? This is my first project on Django.

Thanks for your help.
Alexis.

Aly_34_04 MR_34_04

Mar 31, 2020, 4:47:22 PM3/31/20
to Django users
did you load css on your static files?

Alexis Soko

Mar 31, 2020, 5:08:31 PM3/31/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi. thanks for the answer.

Yes I have an app/static/css folder with the app.css file  and {% load static %} at the beginning of the html.

Motaz Hejaze

Mar 31, 2020, 5:24:49 PM3/31/20
to Django users
I remember that in pythonanywhere you need to tell the platform where you app folder is and where your static folder is ...

You can do that from your account control panel i think ..

Alexis Soko

Mar 31, 2020, 5:35:00 PM3/31/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the heads up. Will check and update the status if found.

Regards.