Advise for first project in Django

imed chaabouni

Dec 23, 2016, 10:42:46 AM12/23/16
to Django users

Hello,

I am a Tunisian novice developer, and I am about to make my first project in Django this year after studying Python.

First thing comes to mind as a project was making a website music and listening online, so, I'd like to know if it's feasible or not ? and if you can advise me whether it's good to start with such a project or there is some other easier, because I 've got some struggle finding a clear answer on the Internet.

That's all, thank you for your time and consideration and excuse beginner's english.

Vijay Khemlani

Dec 23, 2016, 12:34:58 PM12/23/16
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it is feasible

As a starting project i find it a bit too complicated, at least the listening online part

Melvyn Sopacua

Dec 30, 2016, 8:18:55 AM12/30/16
to django...@googlegroups.com

On Friday 23 December 2016 07:39:04 imed chaabouni wrote:

> I am a Tunisian novice developer, and I am about to make my first

> project in Django this year after studying Python.

Welcome.

> First thing comes to mind as a project was making a website music and

> listening online, so, I'd like to know if it's feasible or not ?

Do you mean that users can login, upload their music and listen to it anywhere?

Here's some starters:

--

Melvyn Sopacua

Flávio Cardoso

Dec 30, 2016, 4:59:42 PM12/30/16
to Django users
won't you try a little blog? To get familiar with web and stuff...

Brian Witte

Jan 2, 2017, 4:26:44 PM1/2/17
to Django users
Welcome to Django!

Getting a web site to work can be very hard. Even if you know django, there are many other services you need, too: a database, testing, a webserver, etc.  This tutorial is one of the best I have seen: http://www.marinamele.com/taskbuster-django-tutorial