Django Help | Counting word frequency in Django using dictionary.

DJANGO DEVELOPER

Jul 6, 2021, 8:35:34 PM7/6/21
to Django users
Hi
 I am developing a django project and I want to count word frequency at the django admin side.
Means a word is repeating in a string should be counted and be saved in the database only.
I have managed to do it on front-end side but now I also want to do it on django admin side.
example: any_string = {'word1': 12,'word2': 29}
this the example because I want to get the data this way. word1 is there for 12 times in a string and same is the case for word2.
so I need help and your help would be appreciated.
thanks.

Lalit Suthar

Jul 7, 2021, 12:10:02 AM7/7/21
to django...@googlegroups.com

DJANGO DEVELOPER

Jul 7, 2021, 12:59:14 AM7/7/21
to Django users
I am using sqlite3. so only needs to store the data in django admin/database but in the form of dictionary or in the form of counted words.

Lalit Suthar

Jul 7, 2021, 7:45:21 AM7/7/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
you can try moving to postgres if possible