Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

James

da leggere,
11 nov 2022, 00:13:3511/11/22
a Django users
Hello,

I can't connect to my django web server and it's all my fault. I turned on SECURE_HSTS_SECONDS to 60 by accident in development, in another project, a few days ago.

Now I can not load http://127.0.0.1:8000 on FireFox and I don't know how to fix it. And yes runserver is set to that port/ip and yes I can connect in incognito mode and in chrome.

I have cleared all caches and cookies.

Thanks very much!

Mike Dewhirst

da leggere,
11 nov 2022, 02:37:0911/11/22
a django...@googlegroups.com
Try visiting http://localhost:8000 instead

No guarantees and I'm not going to test it myself ;-)

--
(Unsigned mail from my phone)

Ahmad Abdulnasir Shuaib

da leggere,
11 nov 2022, 03:01:5611/11/22
a django...@googlegroups.com
Try clearing cache and cookies for 127.0.0.1

James

da leggere,
11 nov 2022, 03:46:5511/11/22
a Django users
Thanks so much! I thought I was doing something wrong when I deleted the cache and cookies and nothing happened. Just needed to restart my computer after clearing the cache/cookies; may have been a firefox bug!

Thanks again for you help!

Best Regards,

-James Logan
Rispondi a tutti