Styling in Django

marshalx4

Dec 3, 2019, 8:46:34 AM12/3/19
to Django users
How can I use Materialize CSS with Django? Seems like bootstrap is the only framework that works with little to no hassle at all.

Alan Gómez

Dec 3, 2019, 8:53:08 AM12/3/19
to Django users
You can work with materializecss In django. You must configure the static path and put the materializecss files in these path.

At night, I can send you an example.

Regards.

Thiago Luiz Parolin

Dec 3, 2019, 9:41:07 AM12/3/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
My last project materializecss uses materialize with great success and to stylizing forms i am using django-materializecss-form

Thiago Luiz Parolin

Tafadzwa Marshal

Dec 3, 2019, 9:44:29 AM12/3/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

Akshay Deep

Dec 4, 2019, 6:28:08 AM12/4/19
to Django users

Tafadzwa Marshal

Dec 9, 2019, 8:18:18 AM12/9/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
hello. Can you send that Materialize tutorial