CSRF Failing after server upgrade.

Ed Rahn

Dec 16, 2014, 4:36:56 PM12/16/14
to django...@googlegroups.com, er...@netapp.com
Hello,
I get CSRF 403 errors intermittently while logging in. If I remove just the cookies for the site, it doesn't fix it. If I remove all the cookies on the browser or start in an incognito mode tab it works. Also some first time users get the error
Only my clients seem to be getting this, I have not been able to reproduce it locally.

This started happening after I upgraded from Ubuntu 14.04 to 14.10.

Can anyone help me debug this?

thanks
Ed

Collin Anderson

Dec 19, 2014, 5:36:01 PM12/19/14
to django...@googlegroups.com, er...@netapp.com
Hi Ed,

Did you figure it out?

Is your login page getting cached? The CSRF token is re-generated after a successful login, so if you click "login" twice or hit back after a successful login, it won't work.

Do you happen to know, specifically, which django versions you upgraded from/to?

Collin