Info

Soumen Khatua

May 6, 2019, 7:23:11 AM5/6/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

Should I need to pay for asking questions or problem in this group?

Thank You

charan

May 6, 2019, 1:56:28 PM5/6/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

No folk

No need to pay

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Soumen Khatua

May 6, 2019, 2:50:12 PM5/6/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Then why one bit bounce application is coming everytime after sending any problem and saying if you will pay the we will allow your request to our inbox.

Thanks buddy for help.

Ahmed Ishtiaque

May 6, 2019, 2:55:20 PM5/6/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Ignore that. I think it's someone who's set up a ploy for that e-mail to be replied back to get some free money.

Alex Heyden

May 6, 2019, 2:57:10 PM5/6/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
When a message goes out to here, it's sent to everyone on the group. When you reply to it, it also goes out to the group. What you're seeing is someone's auto-reply. I couldn't say for sure if it's a malicious attempt to passively get some money or if it's someone not realizing his personal spam filter is spamming a bunch of people in the group. Either way, just block the sender and ignore it.

Soumen Khatua

May 6, 2019, 2:57:10 PM5/6/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

Soumen Khatua

May 6, 2019, 2:58:28 PM5/6/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Okay

Thank you for your help.

Emmanuel Arias

May 6, 2019, 4:20:22 PM5/6/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Soumen,

Do you have this message? Can you share us?

Emmanuel Arias
@eamanu
https://eamanu.com
signature.asc