Has someone tweaked the mailing list defaults?

Mike Dewhirst

Jun 22, 2017, 9:16:19 AM6/22/17
to Django users
It appears that this list no longer has a Reply to:
django...@googlegroups.com

Why is it so?

Thanks

Mike

Karol Bujaček

Jun 22, 2017, 1:20:42 PM6/22/17
to django...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mike,

It has. According to the headers in your email, you are using Thunderbird 52.2.0, right? And… that’s a feature.

Changed

When replying to a mailing list, reply will be sent to address in From header ignoring Reply-to header

Take a look here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/52.0/releasenotes/

Karol

Mike Dewhirst

Jun 22, 2017, 7:02:39 PM6/22/17
to Django users
Thank you Karol.

I need somewhere to report my muscle-memory is a bug ...