Hello From Nigeria

Joshua Kayode

Mar 11, 2019, 9:16:28 AM3/11/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Greetings, if you are a django developer in Nigeria, would you consider joining a WhatsApp group?

Cathbert Mutaurwa

Mar 11, 2019, 9:20:20 AM3/11/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am in south africa, is it possible if i wanna join?

On Mon, 11 Mar 2019, 15:15 Joshua Kayode, <joshuak...@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings, if you are a django developer in Nigeria, would you consider joining a WhatsApp group?

Joshua Kayode

Mar 11, 2019, 9:30:54 AM3/11/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

Sarah Nwandu

Mar 11, 2019, 9:33:40 AM3/11/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

federico abah

Mar 11, 2019, 9:41:11 AM3/11/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes.
I am a Django developer from Equatorial Guinea and would like to join a watsapp group. It will be helpful.

Atentamente
Federico

Joshua Kayode

Mar 11, 2019, 9:41:14 AM3/11/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

Cathbert Mutaurwa

Mar 11, 2019, 9:44:05 AM3/11/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Im receiving a message saying my invite is invalid.

Joshua Kayode

Mar 11, 2019, 9:55:35 AM3/11/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

Abdulrasheed Ibrahim

Mar 11, 2019, 2:31:35 PM3/11/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Off course, I'll love to join.

Abdulrasheed Ibrahim
about.me/abdoul

Emmanuel Agu

Mar 12, 2019, 7:14:22 AM3/12/19
to Django users
Nice one, am in.

Emmanuel klutse

Mar 12, 2019, 7:17:23 AM3/12/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I’m from Ghana and will also love to join.

Joshua Kayode

Mar 12, 2019, 2:27:41 PM3/12/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

Eugène Ngontang

Mar 12, 2019, 3:10:12 PM3/12/19
to Django users
Hello,

My name is Eugene. I'm from Cameroon, being an SRE-SE Engineer and Linux expert as you can see here in my LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/nixmind/.

I've founded leading a social movement I created since 2016, called Les Castors Du Numérique (I speak french and english, but live in France actually, and we are english and french guys in the association, from multiple countries).
Here is the little site I built to juste let people know the vision (actually in french, but will totally rebuilt in english and french) : https://www.lescdn.com/

The aim is to provide Africa folks with a pure playground to play and practice tech, convivially.
We are just starting concrete things/activities, cause I think big and want pragmatism in our actions, and we are building a collaborative expertise platform for the association.
So if you guys are one involved in tech, wishing to acquire and/or share experience, expertise.. you can join us, without any protocol

Our actual main project is to build a collaborative expertise platform as stated above, but before get there, I've created  an interactive slack workspace, where we can talk, have fun and emulate each other, and guys like would pretty stimulate the movement, and why not work together to build this platform???

Here is the workspace url : https://lescastorsdunumrique.slack.com, but I need to send you invitation in your mailboxes...

Thus dear geeks brothers/friends, do you allow me to invite you there, so that we can create a "django-users" chanel for django specific purposes, while you could still explore other channels to acquire/share more knowledge?
If yes, please reply to me with your email addresses ...

Let me know if you have any question, I'll be pleased to answer and having you join us for a pragmatic action and vision, with highest value.

Thank you for your attention.

Kind regards,
Eugène NG

LesCDN
Aux hommes il faut un chef, et au chef il faut des hommes!
L'habit ne fait pas le moine, mais lorsqu'on te voit on te juge!

Thaddeaus Iorbee

Mar 13, 2019, 7:44:16 AM3/13/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes please.  08143909999

On Monday, March 11, 2019, Joshua Kayode <joshuak...@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings, if you are a django developer in Nigeria, would you consider joining a WhatsApp group?

Asiwaju Lasisi Prodigy Olatunbosun

Mar 21, 2019, 7:54:52 AM3/21/19
to Django users
Yes 08024273381

On Wednesday, 13 March 2019 12:44:16 UTC+1, Thaddeaus Iorbee wrote:
Yes please.  08143909999

On Monday, March 11, 2019, Joshua Kayode <joshuak...@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings, if you are a django developer in Nigeria, would you consider joining a WhatsApp group?

Gabriel Stone

Mar 21, 2019, 8:11:45 AM3/21/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
hello i am from Ghana am i qualified to join?

carl collins

Mar 21, 2019, 8:40:22 AM3/21/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

Nasim TKP

Mar 21, 2019, 8:45:24 AM3/21/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Anyone please share django whatsapp group or telegram group joining link pleasee........

chaitanya goud

Mar 21, 2019, 11:38:19 AM3/21/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi i am an django developer I can join

On Mon, 11 Mar 2019, 18:46 Joshua Kayode, <joshuak...@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings, if you are a django developer in Nigeria, would you consider joining a WhatsApp group?

VeeraNagaRaja Sankar

Mar 22, 2019, 3:02:41 AM3/22/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
me too  guys ,
add me
9985864383

Best Regards,
Inti VeeraNagaRaja Sankar,M.Tech(IT)
M: 9985864383

Mohan Goud

Mar 22, 2019, 3:13:22 AM3/22/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

Nasim TKP

Mar 22, 2019, 8:28:52 AM3/22/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

Nasim TKP

Mar 22, 2019, 8:29:03 AM3/22/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Guys let"s make a whatsapp or telegram group for our doubts and we can share projects my number is +919048761884