GSOC WITH DJANGO

tola temitope

Mar 1, 2018, 5:43:53 AM3/1/18
to Django users
hey, good day guys i am a Django developer thats been building for almost a year now and i am participating with gsoc this year with django, I want to improve my skills, solve problems and build the community too.

Babatunde Akinyanmi

Mar 2, 2018, 6:07:44 AM3/2/18
to Django users
You need to give a proposal detailing what you want to work on. Note that while you may ultimately improve your skills with the project, your main goal will be to improve the project.