Report a Django bug how

Michael Starr

Apr 13, 2023, 7:06:38 PM4/13/23
to Django users
Hi, I double checked my code and Django is not displaying images. I'd like to report the bug but I need to be a django employee to do that. So, if anyone knows anyone on linkedin that works for django, tell them images don't display (on an operating system).

Michael

Kasper Laudrup

Apr 14, 2023, 4:07:25 AM4/14/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
It is extremely unlikely that the reason you cannot get your code to
work is caused by a bug in Django.

But anyone can open a bug report here:

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/contributing/bugs-and-features/

I don't know what makes you think you have to be a "Django employee"
(whatever that is).

Be prepared to create a proper bug report with a minimal example showing
what you assume to be a bug in Django. Doing so will hopefully make you
realize it's a bug in your code and not Django.

Good luck and king regards,
Kasper Laudrup
OpenPGP_0xE5D9CAC64AAA55EB.asc
OpenPGP_signature

Sebastian Jung

Apr 14, 2023, 4:27:02 AM4/14/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I have no Problem with Display Images. Most time i think this is a missconfiguration in settings.py

Michael Starr <starr...@gmail.com> schrieb am Fr., 14. Apr. 2023, 01:06:
Hi, I double checked my code and Django is not displaying images. I'd like to report the bug but I need to be a django employee to do that. So, if anyone knows anyone on linkedin that works for django, tell them images don't display (on an operating system).

Michael

rhanzess guerrero

Apr 14, 2023, 9:06:24 AM4/14/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello bro, did you mean that you have an app with django and the images that you have in the app are not displayed

WILSON TALENGA

Apr 14, 2023, 9:06:31 AM4/14/23
to Django users
Hey guys, i need help, i have created my django project, added students to the system as admin but they don't reflect when i run the server.
what could the issue be.
below is views.py and index.html

index.html
views.py

Kasper Laudrup

Apr 14, 2023, 9:12:31 AM4/14/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 14/04/2023 10.17, WILSON TALENGA wrote:
> Hey guys, i need help, i have created my django project, added students
> to the system as admin but they don't reflect when i run the server.
> what could the issue be.
> below is views.py and index.html

Start a new thread instead of replying to a totally unrelated thread.

Kind regards,