problem with BruteBuster

ogi

Apr 27, 2014, 2:35:22 PM4/27/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have a django project with django version 1.5.1 and django-brutebuster version 0.1.8.
Although django-brutebuster is properly installed and configured (3 allowed attempts), I noticed that the failed attempts are not saved in the database
('BruteBuster_failedattempt' table has no entries)
and under page '/admin/BruteBuster/failedattempt/' it is always shown '0 failed attempt'.

I have also another older django project with django version 1.2 and by testing there is all ok, failed attempts has been saved.

Now I'm testing running django project with django version 1.5.1 on the developing server, but it will be shown no error or warning message in the terminal, brutebuster is still not working and I realy have no idea how to fix this.

Could anybody give me a hint please.
Thanks in advance and greetings.
Ogi