Using channels, how to send a notification to single user by model changed trigger event?

mickey...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2018, 2:09:22 PM4/7/18
to Django users
This example showed in django project how to use channels package (channel 2).
But here I can't find out sending data to a single user.
I'm trying to send notification to user by using channels package.
If someone know, pls tell me.

Andrew Godwin

Apr 7, 2018, 2:11:21 PM4/7/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Make a Group per user, and then send to that group. You should treat a user as a group as they may have multiple windows or tabs open.

Andrew