Django Built in REST API and @urls decorator suppor

Emran Ibn Shayed

Jul 11, 2021, 11:55:48 PM7/11/21
to Django users
With due respect, it is my request that it will be better for Django developers if there is a built-in REST API support for Django. And In the views.py if we have a @urls(["/home", "/"]) decorator for function-based view and for Class-based view URLs attribute that works as like flask and fast API or other web backend frameworks it will be more convenient for us to handle and understand the URL routing. I know Django-core developers can do what I try to say. Thank you

Guo Zhang

Jul 12, 2021, 9:31:32 AM7/12/21
to Django users

There is a package called Django REST Framework can do what you need. See: Home