Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

nana kwame

não lida,
10 de set. de 2022, 12:21:4910/09/2022
para Django users
Please I would like to ask if Django admin can be used to update and delete and create webpages also. And also if it can be used to update information on the user side from the admin panel. Thank You

Kasper Laudrup

não lida,
10 de set. de 2022, 14:54:3910/09/2022
para django...@googlegroups.com
On 10/09/2022 03.24, nana kwame wrote:
> Please I would like to ask if Django admin can be used to update and
> delete and create webpages also.

If you write the appropriate models and views then yes, it can.

> And also if it can be used to update
> information on the user side from the admin panel. Thank You

Yes.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup
OpenPGP_0xE5D9CAC64AAA55EB.asc
OpenPGP_signature

Dushime Mudahera Richard

não lida,
10 de set. de 2022, 15:19:0210/09/2022
para django...@googlegroups.com
yeah  All u said can be done in short """CRUD""""

Best Regards
Dushime Mudahera Richard
Google Crowdsource Influencer
GDSC Lead 2021-2022 Bugema University
Visit me Community Learning MS
Web dev and  IT Manager @Bluebird Soccer Academy
Kyangwali Refugee Settlement  Office
Sports | Mentorship | Leadership | Girl Child Empowerment

On Sat, Sep 10, 2022 at 7:21 PM nana kwame <knan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please I would like to ask if Django admin can be used to update and delete and create webpages also. And also if it can be used to update information on the user side from the admin panel. Thank You

chahat kaur

não lida,
11 de set. de 2022, 14:49:3911/09/2022
para django...@googlegroups.com