i learnt django basics but i want to learn django for become a master in django where can i get resourse

Peram Ashokkumar

Aug 10, 2023, 9:24:26 AM8/10/23
to Django users
i have been  learning python fullstack since in the 3 months  in our institute that mentor tought only basic  but i want to get job as experience candidate because i have three years of gap please  any respond to this

Peter Benjamin Ani

Aug 10, 2023, 12:14:56 PM8/10/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Build more projects

On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 at 14:23, Peram Ashokkumar <peramasho...@gmail.com> wrote:
i have been  learning python fullstack since in the 3 months  in our institute that mentor tought only basic  but i want to get job as experience candidate because i have three years of gap please  any respond to this

Basith

Aug 10, 2023, 12:17:05 PM8/10/23
to Django users
Any resources?

John Ayodele

Aug 10, 2023, 12:55:30 PM8/10/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Build a good portfolio and push them to GitHub

Basith

Aug 10, 2023, 1:01:41 PM8/10/23
to Django users
Any sample projects? any free resources?

Peter Benjamin Ani

Aug 10, 2023, 1:05:48 PM8/10/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Try getting the ebook (Django 4 by example) and build projects in it, from there u are good to go

Joshua Urasa

Aug 10, 2023, 1:19:55 PM8/10/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
documentation,youtube and books

Chisom Iheanacho

Aug 10, 2023, 2:36:35 PM8/10/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
hello chief..  I have Django 3 by example, can I follow the projects in it too?
pls can I get your WhatsApp number too?

Peter Benjamin Ani

Aug 10, 2023, 2:37:52 PM8/10/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
2348115333313 that’s my WhatsApp

ASAMOAH EMMANUEL

Aug 11, 2023, 12:42:03 PM8/11/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

ivan harold

Aug 12, 2023, 9:36:35 AM8/12/23
to Django users
there are a lot of free learning website googe them and then learn from them do the small activities and try to create small projects.

Obam Olohu

Aug 12, 2023, 12:20:57 PM8/12/23
to AleshTech
YouTube and chatGPT

ivan harold

Aug 12, 2023, 12:34:03 PM8/12/23
to Django users
try different approach and then test them you'll earn quickly if you do simultaneous task at once.

Waldo Molina

Aug 13, 2023, 8:02:20 PM8/13/23
to Django users
Check this

Advanced Django in Coursera :
- Advanced Django Rest Framework
External APIs and Task Queuing

Serawit

Aug 16, 2023, 11:31:44 AM8/16/23
to Django users
I found myself in a similar place a few weeks ago, this dude's, Alpha,  tutorials on YouTube and Udemy are helping me take my Django journey to next level. I picked up a lot of knowledge from different sources, and Alpha is helping me put it all together. Check it out!

Peram Ashokkumar

Aug 16, 2023, 1:42:57 PM8/16/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Thank you brother