Libraries for Facebook login

spk...@nyu.edu

Nov 22, 2013, 12:02:30 AM11/22/13
to django...@googlegroups.com
I have seen few posts on various Facebook libraries that can be used with Django to allow a user to login using Facebook credentials. Having tried a few of them, I did not find any examples that worked. Does anyone know of any such libraries they have recently used and worked fine? Any code samples would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
spk265

Rafael E. Ferrero

spk...@nyu.edu

Nov 22, 2013, 10:06:02 AM11/22/13
to django...@googlegroups.com
Looks more promising. Thank you! I will give it a try.

coded kid

Nov 22, 2013, 6:00:20 PM11/22/13
to django...@googlegroups.com
Use django_social_auth by Arneb. It rocks!

carlos

Nov 22, 2013, 11:03:23 PM11/22/13
to django...@googlegroups.com