marvelous

Jul 31, 2023, 9:00:58 AM7/31/23
to 'Kasper Laudrup' via Django users

Hello guys I just finished building out my portfolio and I would appreciate if you give me your honest reviews heres the link

https://marvel-9gdg.onrender.com/

Ogunlade Stephen Olayide

Jul 31, 2023, 9:11:38 AM7/31/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I will prefer you make the About page the home/landing page

On Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 2:00 PM marvelous <utibes...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello guys I just finished building out my portfolio and I would appreciate if you give me your honest reviews heres the link

https://marvel-9gdg.onrender.com/

marvelous

Jul 31, 2023, 9:49:04 AM7/31/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Oh ok then I will put that into consideration thank you very much

Sent from Mail for Windows

oluwafemi damilola

Jul 31, 2023, 9:51:49 AM7/31/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
It'll advice that you add some extra informations to the page, also the image takes at least 5 seconds to load and the icon is tiny on mobiles

ivan harold

Aug 9, 2023, 10:05:43 AM8/9/23
to Django users
Put a little more details on the site and instead of putting a screenshot on the my project page you can photoshopped an image to make it look more dynamic and enhanced.