Django haystack faceted search

Ronnie Stevens

Oct 17, 2016, 7:29:02 AM10/17/16
to Django users
This might be called offtopic here, but the django-haystack group seems to be extremely quiet...

I am trying to find some complete documentation to setup  django-haystack with faceted search with Solr.  I already have the search up and running, and indexed the facets I need. Testing this in the shell is working.
But setting up the user-interface for the facet-search is not documented with examples. (I'm quite a Django-newbie)

Is there somewhere a decent up-to-date example how to set up this up? In particular the FacetedSearchView and the FacetedSearchForm. Examples I found are at least three years old, and none exhausting, just snippets..