Django tenants schema with database cluster

Husbas

Jan 29, 2024, 8:01:36 PMJan 29
to Django users
We are running a Saas with django-tenants and AWS aurora.
However, for AWS aurora and django, we need to implement a DB Router to read from read replica and write to master database. This doesn't seem to be possible with current Router of django-tenants schema.

Is there a way to handle this?

akabokwu chidera

Jan 31, 2024, 8:59:22 AMJan 31
to django...@googlegroups.com
Since it can't work because of the current router of django-tenants scheme
Why not work on the current router of django tenants scheme since that is the problem.
Then after that we can now implement the use of DB Router
I believe that this will help

Nagaraja

Feb 3, 2024, 7:24:23 PMFeb 3
to django...@googlegroups.com
Can you tell me.. what's the issue you are facing with database routing?