facing problems while deploying the project some error with static files

Mr. Aryan Sharma 4-Year B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering

Oct 27, 2021, 9:05:34 AM10/27/21
to Django users
i am using heroku

Aashish Kumar

Oct 27, 2021, 9:12:32 AM10/27/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Have you define the static root in settings.py file

On Wed, 27 Oct 2021 at 6:35 PM, 'Mr. Aryan Sharma 4-Year B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering' via Django users <django...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
i am using heroku

Kasper Laudrup

Oct 27, 2021, 9:25:47 AM10/27/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 27/10/2021 12.51, 'Mr. Aryan Sharma 4-Year B.Tech. Computer Science
and Engineering' via Django users wrote:
> i am using heroku

You are probably doing something wrong. Try to do things correctly
instead and see if that doesn't solve your problems.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup
OpenPGP_0xE5D9CAC64AAA55EB.asc
OpenPGP_signature

Lakshyaraj Dash X-D 25

Oct 27, 2021, 10:06:36 AM10/27/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Just do one thing, write STATIC_ROOT = os.path.join(BASE_DIR, 'staticfiles').
Ok. This will definitely solve your problem. I've an experience of deploying my django projects. If any problems then message me at dashlaksh...@gmail.com.

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021, 18:34 'Mr. Aryan Sharma 4-Year B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering' via Django users <django...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
i am using heroku

Lakshyaraj Dash X-D 25

Oct 27, 2021, 10:09:34 AM10/27/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Just do one thing, write STATIC_ROOT = os.path.join(BASE_DIR, 'staticfiles') in settings.py.

Ennio Santos

Oct 27, 2021, 2:05:39 PM10/27/21
to Django users
see this video and check if solve your problem. (i was facing problems with static files when deploying using heroku. it is working fine for me now).

https://youtu.be/97UQM-Cfhxs

Em quarta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2021 às 10:05:34 UTC-3, aryan.shar...@itbhu.ac.in escreveu:
i am using heroku

Mr. Aryan Sharma 4-Year B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering

Oct 27, 2021, 2:39:36 PM10/27/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
I tried Whitenoise but it's still not working

Kasper Laudrup

Oct 27, 2021, 3:13:59 PM10/27/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 27/10/2021 20.38, 'Mr. Aryan Sharma 4-Year B.Tech. Computer Science
and Engineering' via Django users wrote:
> I tried Whitenoise but it's still not working

Try something else. I'm sure that will work for you.