django-EmailSending with PHP

nagar...@enthsquare.com

Dec 6, 2018, 3:52:45 AM12/6/18
to Django users
hi guys, Now am using sendgrid to send_email in django(using SMTP). But i need to add php mailing  in django (django PHP Email integration ).
Is there any way to integrate PHP Email with django?

Andréas Kühne

Dec 6, 2018, 4:08:08 AM12/6/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm sorry, but I think this is a really strange request - why would you want to send email with PHP? The thing is that PHP itself needs a SMTP server to send the email with - so you'll just be moving the configuration to a different place - you can use the SMTP settings from the PHP server in Django and you should be good to go?

Or what do you mean by "php mailing"?

Regards,

Andréas

Den tors 6 dec. 2018 kl 09:53 skrev <nagar...@enthsquare.com>:
hi guys, Now am using sendgrid to send_email in django(using SMTP). But i need to add php mailing  in django (django PHP Email integration ).
Is there any way to integrate PHP Email with django?

Nagarjuna J

Dec 6, 2018, 7:21:11 AM12/6/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
sendgrid was paid service so i want price less service. is there any option to get this service without price

Thanks&Regards,
-------------------------
J.V.Nagarjuna Reddy,

Andréas Kühne

Dec 6, 2018, 3:25:40 PM12/6/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Well....

The thing is you will still need to pay for sending emails. Regardless of how you want to send your email, you will need to pay for it somehow.

Regards,

Andréas

Matthew Pava

Dec 6, 2018, 3:41:28 PM12/6/18