Setting up environment variable

Surajeet Das

Jan 2, 2019, 11:45:56 AM1/2/19
to Django users
Well , I am really stuck on this setting of environment variable :'DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE' . When I run my project in pycharm , an error is raised showing that the environment variable isn't yet set . So , anyone please help me out on this. In which python file do I set this variable and how do I configure it properly .

Kuber Sodari

Jan 2, 2019, 12:02:50 PM1/2/19
to Django users
Can you screenshot and paste the error shown during running your project?

Jason

Jan 2, 2019, 9:06:11 PM1/2/19
to Django users
you need to add `DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE as an environment variable when setting your run configuration

Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 9.05.01 PM.png