Important Announcement

Mr. X Offencer

Jul 21, 2021, 8:08:02 AM7/21/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Dear Django...@googlegroups.com,
Hii this is Mr.Xoffencer, I am a Python Django Developer and also a certified Cyber security researcher. I am working as a Python programmer since 3 years and developed many projects for my international clients and one this that help me alot in my journey as a python django programmer is this django...@googlegroups.com community group, whenerver i got stuck at any point i drop my problem here and i get my solution every time. so first of all thanks to all the members of this community to help me and also other new commers who are starting their journey in python django filed.
Now come to the point that why today i am here and why i am writing this email. Actually when i was researching about my problems related to coding i find something weird that when i was working on a technlogy like java, javascript, php etc and i got any issue during programming i simply search my solution over google and i got my solution by simply googling it but when i work on django then and got some issue then i try to google but got only 20% correct search result and i need to put my question here in this group and then i realize that whenever some one ask any question in this group then they get their answer but the issue is that the solution that experts of this group provide in this group not published in google search result and thats why your soltuion help the people for some time and then that solution got invisible after some time as every minute a new question is asked and answered that why old post gone away from users reach and next time whenever some one ask that question again we need to answer them again that why i am developing a community website  for django users to ask questions and ansewer the projects is uder process till then i have developed a trial website using wordpress which is https://forum.xoffencer.com/ if i get a proper trafice for my this website only then i will work further on this project as you all know working on a django for too many hours and then develop a application and then you will not get a proper response then it will break your motivations thats why i have planed that if i will get a proper response on this website then i will work my project furthur.

https://forum.xoffencer.com/

Thanks
Mr.Xoffencer(Satyam Soni)
Django Developer and a Cyber Security Researcher

Kasper Laudrup

Jul 21, 2021, 8:57:28 AM7/21/21
to django...@googlegroups.com

On 21/07/2021 14.06, Mr. X Offencer wrote:
> <snip>

While I'm sure you're writing something very interesting, I would
recommend you learn how to use the newline key and split your posts into
sections.

It's almost impossible to read so I gave up and I'm sure I'm not the
only one.

Just a friendly hint.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

OpenPGP_signature

Mr. X Offencer

Jul 21, 2021, 9:46:02 AM7/21/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Dear Django...@googlegroups.com,

Hii this is Mr.Xoffencer, I am a Python Django Developer and also a certified Cybersecurity researcher.

I am working as a Python programmer for 3 years and have developed many projects for my international clients and one this that help me a lot in my journey as a python Django programmer is this django...@googlegroups.com community group, whenever I got stuck at any point I drop my problem here and I get my solution every time. so first of all thanks to all the members of this community to help me and also other newcomers who are starting their journey in the python Django field.

Now come to the point that why today I am here and why I am writing this email. Actually, when I was researching about my problems related to coding I find something weird that when I was working on technology like java, javascript, PHP, etc and I got any issue during programming I simply search my solution over google and I got my solution by simply googling it

but when I work on Django then and got some issues then I try to google but got only 20% correct search results and I need to put my question here in this group and then i realize that whenever someone asks any question in this group then they get their answer but the issue is that the solution that experts of this group provide in this group not published in the google search result,

and that's why your solution helps the people for some time and then that solution got invisible after some time as every minute a new question is asked and answered that why old post went away from users reach and next time whenever someone asks that question again we need to answer them again that why I am developing a community website for Django users to ask questions and answer the projects is under process till then I have developed a trial website using WordPress which is https://forum.xoffencer.com/

if I get proper traffic for this website only then I will work further on this project as you all know working on a Django for too many hours and then develop an application and then you will not get a proper response then it will break your motivations that's why I have planned that if I will get a proper response on this website then I will work my project further.