Django 2.7.1 - "TemplateDoesNotExist at /munichlivingapp/seekers/ "

kamiba...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2019, 10:10:08 AM3/30/19
to Django users
Hello,

I thought I would post here the link to the question (which was not answered)  I just asked on Stackoverflow.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

K.

Mohammad Etemaddar

Mar 30, 2019, 11:29:58 AM3/30/19
to Django users
Dear Kabiba,
It would be good to post your code (specially the part that renders the template). I think you're addressing the template by 'seeker_list.html'.
You need to specify the mother directory 'munichi...app/seeker_list.html'.
or put seeker_list.html right inside the templates directory.

kamiba...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2019, 1:10:30 PM3/30/19
to Django users
Hello Mohammad.

thank you for your help.

If you read carefully the content of the thread, you will see that all the code was posted and I was able to figure things out thanks to the help of the developer.

K.