attaching an app to site via apphook fails. server crashes only (beginner question)

inoyon artlover KLANGRAUSCH

Mar 6, 2015, 3:49:01 AM3/6/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

regarding the django-cms tutorial I put this file into the 'polls' app:

cms_app.py

rom cms.app_base import CMSApp
from cms.apphook_pool import apphook_pool

class PollApp(CMSApp):
    name = 'Poll App'
    urls = 'polls.urls'

apphook_pool.register(PollApp)

I created a site and via the django-cms interface. Than edited the site
via advanced settings: adding the hooked app and defining a 'namespace'
as reqired.

result is:

ImportError at /de/

No module named 'p'
Request Method: GET
Request URL: http://127.0.0.1:8000/de/
Django Version: 1.7.5
Exception Type: ImportError
Exception Value:
No module named 'p'

What is going on here?

Many thanks for any hints!!!

Erik Cederstrand

Mar 6, 2015, 4:13:37 AM3/6/15
to Django Users

Start på videresendt besked:

Dato: 6. mar. 2015 kl. 09.49.01 CET
Fra: inoyon artlover KLANGRAUSCH <inoyona...@googlemail.com>
Emne: attaching an app to site via apphook fails. server crashes only (beginner question)

I created a site and via the django-cms interface. Than edited the site
via advanced settings: adding the hooked app and defining a 'namespace'
as reqired.

result is:

ImportError at /de/

No module named 'p'
Request Method: GET
Request URL: http://127.0.0.1:8000/de/
Django Version: 1.7.5
Exception Type: ImportError
Exception Value:
No module named 'p'

Try starting runserver as "python manage.py runserver --traceback"

That should get you a traceback when you open the URL in your browser, so you can see where in your code the ImportError is happening

Erik

inoyon artlover KLANGRAUSCH

Mar 6, 2015, 4:29:00 AM3/6/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks for the answer.

"python manage.py runserver --traceback"
dumps:

http://pastebin.com/yeC7zkpf

and python manage.py cms check gives no errors....