My django-admin startproject (project name) is not working

Vkash Poudel

Jan 31, 2019, 6:24:16 AM1/31/19
to Django users
My django-admin startproject (project name)  is not working

I have tried alot and alot.But theres always a problem in the cmd

Gil Obradors

Jan 31, 2019, 7:18:35 AM1/31/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Please , can you copy cmd reply?

Thanks

El dj., 31 de gen. 2019, 12:23, Vkash Poudel <bikash...@gmail.com> va escriure:
My django-admin startproject (project name)  is not working

I have tried alot and alot.But theres always a problem in the cmd

Segun Gesture

Jan 31, 2019, 7:27:30 AM1/31/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Send the admin code let me see it

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019, 12:23 PM Vkash Poudel <bikash...@gmail.com wrote:
My django-admin startproject (project name)  is not working

I have tried alot and alot.But theres always a problem in the cmd

Segun Gesture

Jan 31, 2019, 7:32:30 AM1/31/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Do u run the server and do u try to check whether the HTTP 127 is going for you to be able to login

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019, 12:23 PM Vkash Poudel <bikash...@gmail.com wrote:
My django-admin startproject (project name)  is not working

I have tried alot and alot.But theres always a problem in the cmd

jake ksi

Jan 31, 2019, 10:52:33 AM1/31/19
to django...@googlegroups.com, django...@googlegroups.com
use python3

Sent from Mailspring, the best free email app for work
Sent from Mailspring

C. Kirby

Jan 31, 2019, 4:04:54 PM1/31/19
to Django users
What is the specific error you get when you type the command? Are you actually writing "(project name)"? That will not work  - you are supposed to replace "(project name)" with the actual name of a project as in: django-admin startproject myproject

Vkash Poudel

Feb 1, 2019, 1:57:03 AM2/1/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Ya the dajango-admin startproject projectname was not supporting my machine,but I reinstalled it and is ready for building process.Thanks Peoples for the support

jake ksi

Feb 4, 2019, 11:33:16 AM2/4/19
to django...@googlegroups.com, Django users
DID YOU CONFIGURE PYTHON ?