How to make Django Project Mobile Compatible

Balaji Shetty

May 11, 2019, 3:05:15 AM5/11/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi

How can i make my Django Project view Mobile Compatible.
Should i use Angular JS / React  . Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance

--
Mr. Shetty Balaji S.
Asst. Professor

Nick Sarbicki

May 11, 2019, 3:11:01 AM5/11/19
to Django users
Hi,

Django is completely naive to whether a frontend is mobile friendly or not.

You can use react or angular, you can also use many other frontend frameworks. Django can work with all frontend frameworks. The choice is entirely up to you.

Balaji Shetty

May 11, 2019, 3:39:07 AM5/11/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi  Nick Sarbicki

Thank You very much for your reply.
May I know which framework is to be learned for necessary implementation?.
It should be easy to earn with help support.

Luqman Jr

May 11, 2019, 8:35:01 AM5/11/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Between Angular and React which one is the best to be used with Django?

Jani Tiainen

May 11, 2019, 1:59:13 PM5/11/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

After all it's just HTML and CSS you need and you can make responsive layouting.

One quite common CSS library is Bootstrap that allows rather easily to build layouts that works across the various sized devices.

Of course you can go with any JS framework if you're planning to build single page app.

Balaji Shetty

May 13, 2019, 2:45:44 AM5/13/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jani Tiainen
Thank You very Much for your Reply.

arun ashok

May 15, 2019, 7:59:59 AM5/15/19
to Django users
Boostrapping

Sagar Gurung

May 15, 2019, 8:22:17 AM5/15/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for this but are you related to Shilpa Shetty (BW Actress)? :)