django admin css not loading in localhost

anurag bhadauriya

Feb 22, 2018, 7:51:21 PM2/22/18
to Django users
i am using django-1.11.6. whenever i open my admin panel and login to it then it looks like the simple html file. no any css files are loading .The interface i am seeing is totally different than that of the tutorials using which i am learning.please give me the stepwise solution

Costja Covtushenko

Feb 22, 2018, 10:32:36 PM2/22/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you provide html code of that page here?

Regards,
Constantine C.

> On Feb 22, 2018, at 7:49 PM, anurag bhadauriya <anu430ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> i am using django-1.11.6. whenever i open my admin panel and login to it then it looks like the simple html file. no any css files are loading .The interface i am seeing is totally different than that of the tutorials using which i am learning.please give me the stepwise solution

Mike Dewhirst

Feb 22, 2018, 11:37:07 PM2/22/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 23/02/2018 11:49 AM, anurag bhadauriya wrote:
> i am using django-1.11.6. whenever i open my admin panel and login to it then it looks like the simple html file. no any css files are loading .The interface i am seeing is totally different than that of the tutorials using which i am learning.please give me the stepwise solution

Are you serving your site on localhost using the development server? Is
DEBUG set to True?

If so, ...

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.11/howto/static-files/#serving-static-files-during-development

If not, you will need to run python manage.py collectstatic
--settings=myproject.settings

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.11/howto/static-files/#deployment