Session in Python for Login and Logout

Mukul Verma

Jun 6, 2022, 5:16:24 AM6/6/22
to Django users
Hii,

Help me out in this stuff please, some steps for solve this out

Kasper Laudrup

Jun 6, 2022, 6:42:40 AM6/6/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 06/06/2022 11.16, Mukul Verma wrote:
> Hii,
>
> Help me out in this stuff please, some steps for solve this out

Python is a programming language so there's no such thing as a "session
for login and logout".

If you want someone to help you, you should try to clarify what you
actually need help with. I assume you mean something with Django
sessions but it's impossible for me or anyone else to know exactly what
kind of issue you need to solve.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup
OpenPGP_0xE5D9CAC64AAA55EB.asc
OpenPGP_signature

Kasper Laudrup

Jun 6, 2022, 10:45:37 AM6/6/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 06/06/2022 11.16, Mukul Verma wrote:
> Hii,
>
> Help me out in this stuff please, some steps for solve this out

OpenPGP_0xE5D9CAC64AAA55EB.asc
OpenPGP_signature

Muhammad Juwaini Abdul Rahman

Jun 6, 2022, 10:40:44 PM6/6/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
I think what he meant is 'session' in django.

For example, django app wants to know who is the current user, can use something like:
`request.user`

Mukul Verma

Jun 7, 2022, 12:59:42 AM6/7/22
to Django users
yeah i was saying in Django Thanks Everyone please tell me something in steps for this like how to use session variable in django and can create session currently i am able to generate token (access and refresh) and further need to create session  with this.

Thanks

Kasper Laudrup

Jun 7, 2022, 3:49:22 AM6/7/22
to django...@googlegroups.com

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/4.0/topics/http/sessions/

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup
OpenPGP_0xE5D9CAC64AAA55EB.asc
OpenPGP_signature

Kasper Laudrup

Jun 7, 2022, 4:16:19 AM6/7/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 07/06/2022 06.59, Mukul Verma wrote:
> yeah i was saying in Django Thanks Everyone please tell me something in
> steps for this like how to use session variable in django and can create
> session currently i am able to generate token (access and refresh) and
> further need to create session  with this.

OpenPGP_0xE5D9CAC64AAA55EB.asc
OpenPGP_signature

Kasper Laudrup

Jun 7, 2022, 12:01:32 PM6/7/22