'WSGIRequest' object is not callable error generate

Amit Kadivar

Jan 19, 2018, 1:59:37 PM1/19/18
to Django users
Hello..

I am making a signup page in django 2.0. generate the error " 'WSGIRequest' object is not callable ".
please give me a solution for that .
error show in following line

return request(request,'signup.html',{'form':form})

Etienne Robillard

Jan 19, 2018, 2:48:05 PM1/19/18
to Amit Kadivar, django...@googlegroups.com

Le 2018-01-19 à 13:53, Amit Kadivar a écrit :

return request(request,'signup.html',{'form':form})

That line looks incorrect to me. You need to use render_response or a similar function... I don't remember the exact function name, however.

Cheers,

Etienne

Etienne Robillard
tka...@yandex.com
https://www.isotopesoftware.ca/

Costja Covtushenko

Jan 19, 2018, 9:57:30 PM1/19/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

As suggested Etienne you misspelled `render` method.
Please find more information on that documentation page.

Regards,
Constantine C.